CloudHQ is a service known to be the best suited to backup and combine your Google Apps with other cloud services that you probably use in your company. CloudHQ provides:
- A reliable real-time amalgamation and accumulation of all cloud data.
- Join together various accounts between cloud services.
- Entirely combines all your Google Drive and Gmail accounts with cloud services like OneDrive, SharePoint, Dropbox, Salesforce, Basecamp, Evernote and more.
- Further cloud services are supported via sFTP and WebDAV.
Many employees use various cloud services to ease their jobs however in those platforms, their data are not being backed up nor are they being shared with the team collaborators. In cases like these cloudhq is the best solution as you can join together your accounts and share files in any app that your employees prefer to open and edit them in. It also gets integrated into your main Google apps cloud storage so that all your data is backed up properly and your team can expand collaboration so that they can flourish in their work environment.
However, if this solution does not work for you and you are planning to disable cloudhq from your Gmail then follow the steps mentioned below.
HOW TO DISABLE CLOUDHQ FROM GMAIL:
- Get to Google Chrome.
- Tap on the vertical ellipsis icon on the browser toolbar
- Select more tools
- Choose extensions
- Swipe left Enabled blue slider right next to cloudHQ extension that you wish to disable.